Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My newsletter experiment

There’s a certain range of materials–curated links to comment upon, updates, and short fragments–that to me have never felt particularly comfortable as blog posts or on twitter. Tumblr never quite did it for me and I’ve little interest in shoving content into yet another walled garden anyway. I’ve been thinking about trying a newsletter for a while and, when Stephen O'Grady joined the newsletter brigade, I figured it was time to give it a run. We’ll see how it goes.

Here’s a link to the first issue: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/ghaff/archive/19505

It includes some DevOps related links and short commentary, links to a couple of new papers I’ve written on security and deploying to public clouds, and upcoming events including Red Hat Summit in San Francisco at the end of June. (Regcode INcrowd16 saves $500 on a full conference pass!)

You can also subscribe directly to this newsletter here.

No comments: